The event is organized by Transition World, The Club of Budapest Scandinavia, The Hague Center for Global Governance, Emergence and Innovation, MindJuice & Workshop for Global Peace and Gribskov Municipality –
in collaboration with 17Goals, The Goi Peace Foundation, The World Peace Prayer Society and Center for Conscious Evolution.
- Bente Milton is co-founder of Transition World and President of The Club of Budapest Scandinavia.
- Ervin Laszlo is a leading systems philosopher, founder and President of The Club of Budapest and twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Alan AtKisson is an independent advisor to the UN and initiator of the 17Goals campaign
- Anne-Marie Voorhoeve is co-founder of The Hague Center for Global Governance, Emergence and Innovation and Chief Creative Director at The Club of Budapest International.
- Juan Carlos Kaiten is Collaboration Architect at The Hague Center for Global Governance, Emergence and Innovation.
- Søren Byder is Partner at Walk to Explore.
- Fumi Johns Stewart is Executive Director of the World Peace Prayer Society.
- Patrick Petit is an international Mediator and representative to the United Nations of the Goi Peace Foundation
- Barbara Marx Hubbard is author, futurist and President of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution.
- Pernille W Lauritsen is founder of MindJuice Academy, Young Rolemodel Academy & Workshop for Global Peace.